The name Blagdon Amphibious was synonymous years ago as a strong, solid, and reliable range of pond pumps. These have now been brought up to date with some modern features:
- The prefilter has been replaced with all-round cage meaning that the pump runs much longer between cleaning intervals,
- Now fitted with an open faced impeller to enable solid matter to be easily pumped into the filter without blocking,
- Also, and more significantly, the pump now features an electronic flow controller meaning that you change the speed of the pump without getting your hands wet!
Other new features include:
- Motor Protection System – if the pump detects that the motor is clogged or jammed, it will pause and display ‘motor jammed, clean impeller, clean rotor’. When the clogging is removed the pump will safely restart.
- Run Dry Protection System – if the pump detects it has run out of water, it will pause and display ‘water low, add water’. When water has been added the pump will safely restart).
- Flexible Power Usage Control & Display – with the touch of a button the user can stop, start, increase, or decrease power and flow, thereby allowing for optimum performance and maximum energy saving.
- Soft Start – when the pump is turned on, the flow will slowly and smoothly increase to its pre-set position. This helps to reduce the wear on the pump whilst decreasing stress to the pipework and filters fitted to the system).
- The Amphibious IQ can be placed anyway up whilst in the pond, its casing has equally distributed holes all the way around which ensures an even flow of water to the pump so should debris create a partial blockage the pump will continue to work.
- The impeller also has a transparent housing making it easy to check for possible blockages or damage without having to undo it.
Suitable for waterfalls and filters, the Amphibious IQ combines low maintenance with high performance, and using its digital motor technology.
Blagdon Amphibious IQ 6000-12000 Pond Pump
- Contains a pump, controller, hose tails and a complete set of fittings.
- Flow rate 6000-11,200 l/h,
- Delivery head max 5m,
- Running power 40-85w variable,
- Pump cable length 8.5m,
- Controller cable length 1.5m,
- Pump safety rating IPX8,
- Controller safety rating IP56,
- Pipe connections, 20mm, 25mm, 32mm and 38mm.
- Dimensions: 255mm W x 150mm D x 170mm H.
- Suggested for ponds up to 16,800 litres.
- 3-year manufacturers guarantee.