.

Eco Systems Marine Miracle Mud 3lb

More Views

Eco Systems Marine Miracle Mud 3lb

Be the first to review this product

Availability: In stock

£26.45

Details

Miracle Mud is a product of EcoSystem Aquarium. Miracle Mud is comprised of up to 80% oceanic mud harvested from deep waters and is then dried on land. The remaining 20% is a formulation of minerals and trace elements that make Miracle Mud a true MIRACLE.Miracle Mud continuously replenishes the mineral and trace element concentration of the aquarium water creating the ideal environment for fish corals and other invertebrates. It ensures an environment so healthy that it dramatically reverses the effects of head and lateral line erosion (HLLE).Miracle Mud creates an environment so healthy that even a novice aquarist can have his or her own reef aquarium showpiece.

Additional Information

MPN CMM103
SKU MA274
Barcode 812961000049

Customer Reviews

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: Eco Systems Marine Miracle Mud 3lb

How do you rate this product? *

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Quality
Price
Value

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

FEATURED BRANDS